Thursday, May 3, 2018

Missing My Tan

    I noticed something recently that I didn't like. I have lost my tan. My skin is white white and more white. I don't think my skin has ever been this white. Now I don't tan as well as a lot of people do and I never tried to. But because I lived in New Mexico for the last 40 years and spent a lot of time outside I always had a sliht tan, even in the winter. But now it's gone. Of course I haven't spent as much time outside as I did in New Mexico but I have been out a good bit. But I did always wear a coat, with a hood on. Yes, I did that in New Mexcio, too as it gets colder there than it does here in Kentucky. I guess I have been lucky I haven't had any skin cancer problems. My parents had some and my sister has. So I guess I shouldn't complain about loosing my tan as it might help me from having skin cancer in the future but still ----- I miss having my tan. Just as I miss seeing the sun as much as I did in New Mexico.

No comments: