Friday, May 18, 2018

Blooming Now

I have discovered several flowers and trees blooming now. I lived in Idaho as a teenagers and there were wild blackberries there but I didn't remember the being so pretty. I do hope that I get to eat a few of the berries when they come on, but I am sure the birds, squirrels, chipmunks, deer, and other wildlife will get most of them.




 I have seen honeysuckle everywhere I have lived but not growing wild as it does here. Honeysuckle grows and covers everything around here but is still pretty and smells so good.




Not sure what this bush is. I was planted by the previous owner. It is thick with leaves and has tiny, little green flowers hid in the leaves.



There are 3 nice size roses by the front porch and 3 that are struggling to survive in the yard. I will try to help them. 2 of the ones by the porch are red and one is pick. As to the color of the others we will have to wait and see.





This is another tree in our yard. Again I am not sure what it is. It is quite large with medium size leaves that have suddenly put on these tiny, fuzzy little blossoms. They don't look like much but still I would like to know what kind of tree it is. 


No comments: