Sunday, August 28, 2022

Ramdom Thought For Today

       I have not been posting anything for some time. I had to get a new computer and have had trouble learning how to use it. My random thought for today is WHY do all the computer companies make the computer so they die after a few years - so that I have to buy a new one - that is more complicated to use. And all it does is make me mad. Looks like it would be to the benifict of computer companies to make computers as simple as possible instead of make their customer upset with all the new fangled stuff each computer seems to have to have even when we don't want. 

    As the old saying goes ---- If it ain't broke - Don't fix it.

This applies to Google and their blogger posts, too. I have more and more problems using this site. Don't fix it. Leave it as if so I know what I am doing. 

No comments: