Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Toadstool Time

For what ever reason we had about 3 days when we had all kinds of toadstools pop up in our lawn. Or maybe they are mushrooms. But I don't think so. And I treet all of these kinds of plants as if they are poison toadstools. Cute they may be but I'm not about to even touch one if I don't have to. We had some that were about 10 inches across and some that were less than a inch.






I swear this one looks like a piece of raw liver.





These in the above photo where the really big ones.


This one was only about an inch or so but a beautiful pink color.


Most of them that any kind of a bowl to them had water in them the morning I was taking photos. The lower photo shows the smallest ones I saw. The last photo shows a close up of the tiny ones and it looks like a little button. 


 This last one looks as if some thing had stepped on it. Maybe a deer or raccoon.

No comments: