Saturday, November 11, 2017

Old House

We have been looking for a house to buy so we don't have to live with my son and his girlfriend. The other day we went to look at one that was sort of like a museum. I really liked it but was afraid it wouldn't pass a VA or FHA inspection. The original log cabin was build in 1805. Of course it had been remodeled several times now having a modern kitchen and bathrooms, and utility room. This picture is of part of the master bedroom. I am sure the fireplace is very old and they had an antique shotgun hanging over it. There was a loft above it as another bedroom, and a small bedroom beside of it. There was a nice living room, and another small room, also. I think I might have like living in it for a while but couldn't see myself living in it for any length of time.

No comments: