Saturday, November 11, 2017

Fall Trees

A photo of some of the neighbors trees as seen from part of our driveway. A day or so after I took this we had a heck of a rainstorm and a nearby dead tree on are property fell taking down the power line that goes over this area. I managed to take this shot with out the power line in it. It happened about 1am when we were having some of the worst wind I have seen here in Kentucky. Also had some really close lighting and thunder. My dog, Ziva, got very upset with the thunder which she was never bothered with before. My son went out and checked on the horses after we heard some thunder that sounded as if it hit very close to us. We are just now drying out from all the rain we had that night. I never realized Kentucky got this much rain. Sometimes I feel as if it has rained ever since I got here in mid August.

No comments: