Saturday, November 20, 2021

Fall Leaves in Kentucky

 Fall has arrived. I am still disappointed in the fall leaves here in Kentucky. I didn't expect the leaves to be as pretty as the photos I have seen of the upper northeastern states but did expect them to be as nice as those I have seen in upper West Virginia. We have been out several times hoping to find a place where the fall leaves are nice in color so we could get some photos but haven't found anything we really liked. I keep thinking it is just a wrong year for pretty fall leaves since I know it depends on the length of the day, the tempatures during day and night and rain or no rain. Of course here it seems as if it is raining several times a week at least. Here are some of the photos I got on a trip up into southern Indiana last week. 














No comments: