Thursday, October 7, 2021

What Is It?

So what is it? Is it a toodstool or a mushroom? Actually the two words are interchangeable. For real it is a fungus. But are they eatable or not? Who knows. Only the experts know. I don't So I considerable them uneatable. I'm not taking any chances. Especially as I really don't care to eat the eatable ones that  much. But I am fasinated by them. They make great photo subjects. They don't move. Not even as much as a flower does in a slight breeze. 


See the ridges on the undersife of this one that got knocked over somehow.



These look like flowers. According to my research. The mushroom is the flower part of this plant.


A turtle? or a hardhat for very little people? No, just another mushroom,


Not a seashell, just another toadstool.

Another view of the underside of a toadstool.

 

No comments: