Friday, April 19, 2019

More Spring Flowers

Although not a flower the hen and chicks that were here when we moved in are doing great. Hopefully some will bloom this summer.




Many people don't like dandelions but I do. They are so bright and cheerful and pretty mixed with the purple violets that are in our yard in the grass. And purple and gold were the colors of the collage I went to - Western New Mexico University in Silver City, New Mexico. That was way back when? Well we won't go into dates.

I can't decide if the violets are purple or blue. They seem to be more of a dark purple to my eye and more blue to the camera.



 Don't know what this wild flower is.
May apples are coming up. The flowers will come on later hide under these umbrella leaves.

I had to buy these lovely pansy's or viola's.

 Flowering Dogwood Tree

 Mini rose blossoms
 These are called spring beauties. Tiny flowers usually found where there is a lot of dried leaves from last fall.

A clematis I had to buy. Will put in a large pot like the one I got last year that is more of a deep blue in color.

No comments: